It’s a dreary early Monday morning, but wait, ha — what does that say? “Feeling Despresso without a cup of coffee?”
Sometimes all you need is a small laugh.
Here are 19 HILARIOUS signs you may see in New York City:
1. 24 hours, huh?
2. Yes, excuse me miss. May I have the soup of the day?
3. Who doesn’t like soup?
4. No sleep ’till Brooklyn
5. Invest in a belt.
6. A little NYC irony.
7. For all the upstate folk. Our sympathies to you. Commuting is not easy.
8. As long as she knows who to support! Then she’ll deserve that subway seat! Wait…
9. Then there’s the other side…
10. Depresso, yep. Depresso is what I feel.
11. Honesty will take you further.
12. Would Julie Andrews agree?
13. The New York City Marathon is now open to humans too.
14. Although, not all humans seem too keen.
15. Maybe this will help though..?
16. Rice to Riches know what to value in life.
17. And they are honest.
18. Are you crazy? Entering midtown by car?
19. The future is scary and mysterious.
…New York City, the city that never seizes to entertain us.
If you enjoyed this article, check out 21 Animals That Know The Struggles of Living in NYC!
Que te pareció este articulo